|Minimum Order Quantity||500 Meter|
|Thickness||2 MM TO 6 MM|
|Size/Diameter||1/2" TO 12"|
|Unit Pipe Length||6m|
|Brand||JINDAL / APOLLO / RAMA / JINDAL STAR|
|Usage/Application||For use in Water Gas, Steam and Air Lines Galvanised Steel Pipes and Pre-Galvanised Steel Pipes App|
|Type||Screwed Ends Galvanised Steel Pipes | IS 1239 Standard GI Pipes | Socketed Ends GI Pipes | Threaded|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Galvanised Iron (GI) Pipes are manufactured using mild steel strips of Low Carbon Steel Coils. The strips are passed through a series of fin rolls to give them a circular shape. The slit ends of the strips are then welded together by continuously passing high frequency electric current across the edges. The welded steel pipes are then passed through sizing sections where any dimensional deviations are corrected. The pipes are then cut into desired lengths by automatic cutting machines. The tubes are then pressure tested for any leaks randomly. The galvanization and varnishing of pipes are done as per specific requirements.
The GI Pipes are generally used for distribution of treated or raw water in rural or urban areas. These pipes are cheaper, light weight and easy to handle.
GI pipes uses:
Galvanized pipes product features:-
1. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1239 (Part-I) 1990 (Light, Medium & Heavy Series) Black & galvanized, plain end screwed and socketed up to 100 mm NB all series, 125 & 150 mm NB.
2. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1978-1982 up to 200 mm NB grade & YST - 170 and YST - 210.
3. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1161-1998 up to 150 mm NB grade & YST - 210 and YST - 240.
4. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3601-1984 up to 168.3 mm OD and 7.1 mm wall thickness.
5. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3589-1991 ERW Steel Tubes 150 mm to 400 mm NB.4.
6. Indian Standards: Specification IS: 4270-1992 ERW Steel Tubes for water wells up to 300 mm NB.
Suppliers of Galvanised Steel Pipes, Pre Galvanised Tubes, Galvanized Pipes Manufacturer, Exporter In India, Pre Galvanised Steel Pipes, Gp Pipes Is: 1239 (Part-1) 2004, Equivalent to Bs – 1387 / 1985, Is: 3589-2001, Is: 10577-1982, Hot Dip Galvanised Erw Steel Pipes, Threaded/Screwed/Socketed Gi Pipes, Round/ Rectangular/ Square Gi Pipes suppliers, TATA make GI Pipes, Distributor of Tata Galvanised Steel Pipes, GI Pipes - Tata GI Pipes, Zenith GI Pipes
HEUBACH brand galvanized tubes are hot dipped with zinc coated made of steel that has been covered with a layer of zinc metal. During the galvanizing process, we immerse the steel in a molten zinc bath, ensuring a tough, uniform barrier coating. Consequently, Zinc's natural corrosion resistance provides the steel a long-term protection from various environmental hazards. The Pipes and tubes that we manufacture are made of galvanized steel, are primarily used as building materials in construction industries. For years, designers, builders and consumers seeking long-term structural performance in the harshest of outdoor applications have turned to our zinc-coated steel pipes. More over Zinc-coated galvanized tubes resist the attack of wind, water and road salts.
Reviewed by 51 Users
Most Relevant Reviews